Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blog Gawker Sunday: The Daybook

I've been gawking this blog for awhile now.


Like, reading allllll the posts gawking.


I love Sydney Poulton and her lovely blog.


It brightens my day very much.


So go read The Daybook.  It will brighten your day like a ray of sunshine or a bouquet of flowers.


Sydney is quite fashionable and appreciates the little things, which is part of why it makes me so happy -- It's just such a cheery read.  
Also, her and her husband are super adorable.  And their new baby too! 


Check out Awkward and Awesome Thursday and the Friday Giveaways.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news.....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful Mommy!




Happy 22nd birthday (again)
excuse me, did I say 22nd?  I meant to say 52nd...  ;)


I hope you eat lots of cake and get lots of Hello Kitty awesomeness today!  I LOVE YOU!
















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS (She'd smack me silly if I didn't put this in here -- She's NOT 52.  Not even close.  I just always add a ridiculous amount of years to her age because one year, I actually succeeded in making her think she was a year older than she was and have been trying to top that ever since.  Mwahaha, I am an evil daughter indeed!

No comments: