Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Friendly Wave

Hi there!  Here I am.  Nice to meet you!  



Here's me pretending I'm a model...
Haha, no, who am I kidding... I'd just finished sprinting my buns over to the fence in a mad dash to beat the self-timer (which I'd stupidly set to 5 seconds)

(This is where you smile to yourself and think "Silly little girl, modeling's for hot chicks and people with camera remotes.")

Anyhoo, I love running very much, as well as pretty much anything Art, DIY, or Pinterest/Craftgawker/Etsy related.  This blog will probably contain a lot of recipes, ramblings, and R-tsy stuff (Shut up, I needed another R) <--crap, I probably should not tell my readers to shut up.  I am a 17-year-old high school graduate planning to study Nursing in the fall (ALSDADLFLKI'MSOEXCITED)

Oh, and I also am a ridiculous fan of Harry Potter.

Not Twilight.

Although I haven't really given Twilight a fair chance.

PS, here's some fine-print:  If you hate Tumblr blogs, you probably won't like mine.  I have a love/hate relationship with Tumblr, but I am a bit of a "snapshot" blogger who posts lots of random Weheartit image compilations and links to bunches of other blog posts and DIY's and stuff.  Assume the images used on this blog are not mine, unless otherwise stated.

The End.


No comments: