Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Little Things are Important

....Such as knowing how to tie a bowtie:




....Or taking time to do stuff with your kids:







....Or pillowfighting your best friend.




















(and knowing that you totally won)






Two little happy things of my day so far:


I have finally tasted sunshine, I do believe -- there was a pinkish spot on my golden delicious apple, which I (probably stupidly) assume is from extra sun exposure.


It tasted exactly what I imagine sunshine should taste like if I could take a bite out of it.


Sweet, crispy and delicious.


Ooh, also, little happy thing #1 and a half:  I dropped half of said sunshine apple on the floor.  Dog did not eat it.  WIN!


LHT #2:  My Valentine sent me a Valentine.  Through the old fashioned 'merican postal service.  And it had puppies on it.


Heck.


Yes.


I will totally be your Valentine.


For a freakin' year if you want.


Or five.


Or seven.


Or maybe a zillion and ten twelve.


Puppy Valentines through the pony express have some crazy untapped power, if you ask me.

No comments: