Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cucumbers

Cucumbers smell awesome.


They also taste pretty awesome too.


They are also stinkin $0.40 each at Walmart.


FORTY CENTS, people!


I'm a sucker for a good deal like that.


But anyway, I ate a salad tonight that will probably make you scrunch up your nose and maybe churn your stomach a bit.  Until you try it.  Then you might either heave into a trash can like I do when I encounter Jellybeans (don't ask.  Bad childhood experience) 


or


you will love it like I did.


diced cucumber half + mandarin oranges + sliced almonds (or walnuts would be yummy too) + a healthy (healthy meaning a lot. not the "ooh hehe I don't eat anything ever, I just live on smiles and rainbows" healthy eating) dollop of cottage cheese + a teaspoonish squirt of honey on top.


nomnomnomnomnomnom.

No comments: