Monday, February 27, 2012

I Just Did It.


I have been running every other day for about a year an a half now.

technically two years, but I don't count that awkward time of kinda-sorta running now and then.

I am training for a half-marathon which will take place on April 14.

I am so freakin' excited.

13.1, baby.

It has also been all cold and rainy and crappy outside lately...  Not my favorite.

Cold+Rain=My least favorite running weather ever, actually.

So you can imagine my disgust when I stirred, woke, and stretched this morning only to look out the window and see overcast, freezing cold, rainy ickness out there.

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sadface!

But I did it anyway.

I procrastinated all day long.

But I did it, and now I'm done.

5 miles checked off the list.

you can do it too!!!



No comments: