Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blog Gawker Sunday: 366 Random Acts of Kindness


So I think this is an amazing idea:

This sweet lady is blogging about her yearlong journey through performing 366 (It's a leapyear, folks) random acts of kindness.

LOVE IT.

She is totally not the kind of person that's like...
"ohmygoshhhhhh look how NICE I am, aren't I great, don't you just LOVE me..." She's just awesome and doing all these random kind things for people.

And she just has great ideas in general, such as becoming a sick kid's pen pal or answering trivia to feed hungry people.

By the way, her name is Ryan.

Hop on over to her blog and do something kind today!
________________________________________________________
big giant correction!
Ryan, I'm so sorry!
read his comment, folks: "Thank you so much for the post! I wanted to clear up a little confusion though. Ryan (me) is a man, and Lindsey (the woman in the pic with my daughter) is my wife."


sooooo actually it's still Ryan, but he's a man.  And that darling lady up there is his wife.


one day I'll be a cool mom and wife who DOESN'T make epic fails like this.



1 comment:

Ryan said...

Thank you so much for the post! I wanted to clear up a little confusion though. Ryan (me) is a man, and Lindsey (the woman in the pic with my daughter) is my wife.